The combined intelligence of humans and artificial intelligence is better than either on their own
We partner with LegalSifter to offer a “combined intelligence” solution for contract review and negotiation by in-house legal, procurement, and commercial teams.
Our solution uses LegalSifter’s AI combined with our advice to:
- quickly review documents with your company’s institutional knowledge in-context of a document’s unique language
- drive consistency and shrink risk by sharing best practices across your company
- focus on delivering strategic value by streamlining business-as-usual contract review
Contract Review in a Minute or Two
Clients review contracts in a minute or two using artificial intelligence and the advice of their lawyers and leaders. Users start by uploading draft contracts into LegalSifter. Sifters – the software trained to read text, look for specific concepts, and learn over time – then review the document and identify important concepts that demand attention or are missing entirely. The Sifters trigger Help Text, in-context advice tailored to the client’s business and negotiation position.
Upload Draft Contract
Our Sifters Read It
Advice Appears in a Minute or Two
Contract review in a minute or two
- Quickly review documents with your company’s institutional knowledge in-context of a document’s unique language
- Navigate text quickly with Sifters that make you a faster reader
- Review and redline contracts efficiently
- Close the deal earlier and realize benefits and revenues
Combined intelligence is a new standard of reasonable care
- A second set of eyes. Our Sifters read your document to find important concepts that demand attention or are missing entirely
- Drive consistency and shrink risk by sharing best practices across your company
Releasing the value potential of your people
- Fewer back-and-forths in negotiations lower costs
- Reallocate work to less experienced individuals
- Empower commercial and procurements teams to review initial drafts
- Focus on delivering strategic value by streamlining business-as-usual contract review
In partnership with LegalSifter, Smorey Giger Law has configured a software product, powered by artificial intelligence, that allows clients to directly review standard business contracts quickly, efficiently and with technology looking over their shoulder!
SGL offers two editions of the product. There is an Essentials Edition – perfect for users seeking an out-of-the-box solution – which provides general guidance and suggested provisions related to negotiating a variety of different business concepts. For those users seeking a more personalized solution, SGL offers a Professional Edition, which can be configured with your company’s business perspective or corporate positioning built in. Regardless of the Edition you choose, users can confidently review contracts faster,
better and more affordably than ever!
Both the SGL Essentials and Professional Editions include unlimited access to the following document
- Consulting Agreement
- General Terms and Conditions
- Goods Agreement
- Modern Contract Language
- Mutual Nondisclosure Agreement
- Services Agreement
- Software End User License Agreement
- Software-as-a-Service Agreement
- Unilateral Nondisclosure Agreement: Discloser
- Unilateral Nondisclosure Agreement: Recipient
Subscription terms are available for monthly, 1-year and 2-year terms, and start as little as $59 per user per month. Click here to sign up now for your 14-day Free Trial.
WHAT OUR CLIENTSSAY ABOUT US
Mindful Massage and Bodywork LLC
When looking to set up an LLC for my small business I initially spoke with several attorneys. These interactions took place over the phone where they asked for some general information, gave me a quote then told me to contact them when I was ready. They were professional, but not personal.
As a small business owner, relationships are very meaningful to me. It is important that my needs are understood and that I trust the person giving me advice. Marcy is just that person. She took the time to sit down with me to learn about where my business is now and my vision for its future. She listened, asked questions and made sure that I was completely informed so I could make the best decisions possible. Thanks to Marcy my business has a solid legal foundation and is prepared for growth.
Marcy is highly informed, organized and professional while at the same time compassionate and understanding; just the right blend for a small business. Working with her was one of the best investments I have made.